Previously on The Blog About Nothing... in London!

  • sandsend The Sands End
    Imperial Wharf Gastropup
  • dipnflip Dip & Flip
    Dipping Sandwiches and Flipping Burgers
  • cocomaya Cocomaya
    Only one word... Cronut
  • dolcecrema Dolce Crema
    Coffee and Gelateria in Barnes
  • rustica Rustica
    Pizzeria in Richmond
  • gingerpig The Ginger Pig
    Pies and Rolls
  • allpress AllPress
    Coffee Bar and Roaster
  • dishoom Mestizo
    Authentic Mexican Cuisine
  • boblobster Bob's & Co
    Great Lobster Roll
  • lowlander Lowlander
    Belgian Pub
  • flatcap Notes Barrows
    Great Coffee Takeaway in Borough Market
  • saltbeef Borough Market
    Salt Beef Time
  • monaco Cote d'Azur Roadtrip
    Betting in Monte Carlo
  • cattlegrid Cattle Grid
    Steaks & Burgers
  • portobello Portobello Ristorante
    Lovely Italian Cuisine in Notting Hill
  • emberyard Ember Yard
    New Slider on the Block
  • onecanadasquare One Canada Square
    Modern European

ICCo Pizza

Italiano Coffee Company established in 1999 serving cheap traditional Italian pizzas for the British capital. Fresh dough made daily, fresh ingredients, and consistency is their objective. 14 pizzas on the menu, salads, and desserts. All that at an accessible price and fast for your convenience. 

ICCo

Inside

I have been a couple times first one a long time ago, I returned while wandering around Charlotte St and wanted a quick bite. I ordered the pepperoni pizza and a coke. 

The Pizza

Pizza was kind of dull, not excitable at all, flavours where ok, scarce pepperoni, nothing memorable to be honest. There are better places in the capital for eating pizza, the only excuse you could have is that you are on a budget and want to take advantage of their cheap prices, to be honest 4.5 quid for a 11” pizza is quite good deal. 

Pepperoni

Pizza reminds me the Seinfeld episode “The Maid” 

Kramer: I think it's over. We had a big fight, she threw me out, I started walking, and now I'm lost downtown! I don't have any money. I don't recognize anybody. I miss home, and I don't even know how to get there. 
Jerry: What's around you? 
Kramer: I'm looking at Ray's Pizza. You know where that is? 
Jerry: Is it Famous Ray's? 
Kramer: No. It's Original Ray's. 
Jerry: Famous Original Ray's? 
Kramer: It's just Original, Jerry! 
Jerry: Well, what street are you on? 
Kramer: Hey, I'm on first and first. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe. 
Jerry: Just wait there. I'll pick you up, and, Kramer, stay alive no matter what occurs, I will find you! 
Kramer: Aah!

ICCO
T: 020 7580 9688
Pizzeria
Area: Fitzrovia
Borough: City of Westminster
Italian Coffee Company (Icco) on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

1 comments:

willie said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

Low Platelets Treatment and Natural Remedies

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails