Previously on The Blog About Nothing... in London!

  • hawksmoor Hawksmoor Seven Dials
    Seasonal Burger
  • sandsend The Sands End
    Imperial Wharf Gastropup
  • dipnflip Dip & Flip
    Dipping Sandwiches and Flipping Burgers
  • cocomaya Cocomaya
    Only one word... Cronut
  • dolcecrema Dolce Crema
    Coffee and Gelateria in Barnes
  • rustica Rustica
    Pizzeria in Richmond
  • gingerpig The Ginger Pig
    Pies and Rolls
  • allpress AllPress
    Coffee Bar and Roaster
  • dishoom Mestizo
    Authentic Mexican Cuisine
  • boblobster Bob's & Co
    Great Lobster Roll
  • lowlander Lowlander
    Belgian Pub
  • flatcap Notes Barrows
    Great Coffee Takeaway in Borough Market
  • saltbeef Borough Market
    Salt Beef Time
  • monaco Cote d'Azur Roadtrip
    Betting in Monte Carlo
  • cattlegrid Cattle Grid
    Steaks & Burgers
  • portobello Portobello Ristorante
    Lovely Italian Cuisine in Notting Hill
  • emberyard Ember Yard
    New Slider on the Block

A Visit to my Sydneysider Friends [On The Road]

No I'm not misspelling apparently that’s how you formally call Sydney inhabitants, the most populous city in Australia, established in 1788 as a penal colony. A place with mild winters and warm summers, with amazing beaches, and a cosmopolitan vibe. 

Sydney Opera House
Things not to miss are, the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, have a stroll at the great coastal walk, enjoying sunbathing in any of the amazing beaches or take a surf lesson in the iconic Bondi Beach, have breakfast in any of the cafes around town, go for drinks in Surry Hills, go take a panoramic picture at the AMP tower also known as Sydney Tower, spend a lazy day walking around Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Garden, eating and drinking in The Rocks to enjoy 19th century warehouse converted into posh restaurants. 

Skyline
A local playing Didgeridoo
The Rocks
Bondi Beach
I had a great time there, and my friend Gian was a superb host and tour guide. 

Yesterday was Father's day I couldn't but remember the Seinfeld episode “The English Patient” 

Izzy: What are you doing here? 
Jerry: Mr Mandelbaum, I just wanted to come by and tell you how sorry I was that you hurt yourself 
Izzy: What the hell is that? 
Jerry: What? 
Izzy: That shirt. You think that you are the number one dad? 
Morty: This was a gift from my son 
Izzy: Oh, I see how it works now. He knocks me out to commission, so you can strut around in your fancy number one shirt. Well, I'll show you who's number one 
Jerry: Mr Mandelbaum, please 
Izzy: It's go time... Ahh, My back. I can't move 
Morty: Call an ambulance 
Jerry: I think I saw one a couple doors down

Sydney
Australia


2 comments:

max said...

You got Sydneysider right but misspelt my neighborhood Surry Hills ;)

Odo said...

Max thanks for the correction... misspelt fixed :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails