Previously on The Blog About Nothing... in London!

  • grindcoffee Grind Coffee
    Coffee Time in Putney
  • kalamaras Kalamaras
    A Piece of Greece in London
  • coffeeberlin Berlin
    Coffee Time in Berlin
  • sambaswirl Samba Swirl
    Froyo Time in Chiswick
  • tarantella Tarantella
    Another Italian Place in Chiswick
  • wharf The Wharf
    A lovely Restaurant by the Thames in Teddington
  • fiveguys Five Guys
    American Invasion
  • phene The Phene
    Great local pub for a drink in Chelsea
  • mangotree Mango Tree
    Great but Expensive Dim Sum Place
  • makoto Makoto
    Sushi Time Chiswick
  • buenosaires Buenos Aires
    Argentine Steakhouse in Chiswick
  • lookingglass Tea Time
    Fashionista Afternoon Tea
  • jsheekey J Sheekey
    Oyster Bar in London
  • alboccondivino Al Boccon Di'Vino
    A Real Italian Feast
  • donostia Donostia
    Basque Cuisine in Marylebone
  • petersyard Coffee Time in Edinburgh
    Peter's Yard
  • bibis Bibi's Bakery
    Cakes, Cupcakes, and Macaroons

Houston’s Fajitas [On The Road: Houston]

Every time I’m back in Houston at least once I have to go and try Lupe Tortilla. They are one of my favourite and probably the best ones I have had. So I was back in Houston and to keep the tradition rolling I went to the closer Lupe I could find. 

Lupe
Sombrero Lamps
Same colourful decoration, lamps as sombreros, old Mexican memorabilia, strong Margaritas, and same old great fajitas. 

Tortillas and guacamole
Fajitas
The medley
Instajitas
The sombreros remind me the Seinfeld episode “The Foundation” 

Dugan: So I pressed through the rushes, there below me, the shimmering waters of Lake Victoria
J. Peterman: Oh, for the love of God, man! Just tell me what the product is
Dugan: It's a, uh, washcloth
J. Peterman: No washcloths!
Elaine: Well, Mr. Peterman, I've got a really good idea for a hat. It combines the spirit of old Mexico with a little big city panache. I like to call it the Urban Sombrero
J. Peterman: Oh, my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist
Elaine: Are you okay, Mr. Peterman?
J. Peterman: Yes, yes. Go on, go on, go on
Elaine: Well, see, it's businessmen taking siestas. You know, it's the, uh, the Urban Sombrero

Lupe Tortilla
T: +1 281 315 3750
Tex-Mex cuisine
Approx Damage: $25pp
Area: Energy Corridor
Houston
Twitter: LupeTortilla
Lupe Tortilla on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails